INTERFACE CNC Touch
INTERFACE puts control in your hands, enabling you to Jog, Home, Zero, Load and Run jobs all from a stand alone plug and play hand held pendant.
No computer required! Run your jobs directly at your machine with the OpenBuilds INTERFACE.Its never been easier, simply load the job, set the starting point and run it.
INTERFACE was designed as a purpose built tool that is a part of your machine. It is rugged, user friendly and it will quickly become a favorite in your shop!
- Standalone Human-Machine Interface for controlling your machine
- Tactile haptic and audible feedback system for confirmation in noisy CNC environments
- Supports Homing, Jogging, Probing, Zeroing and Running your CNC (of USB thumb drive)
- Capacitive touch switches for the UI
- Plug-and-play with OpenBuilds BlackBox Motion Controller
- Can easily be mounted to your machine front with our Mounting Kit Option (Magnet not included)
- *Note: Can be used with any Grbl 1.1 based controller, which has RX/TX/GND/5V pins (may require you to make your own cabling)
What is Included
- (1) Interface
- (1) Surge suppressor board
- (1) 2.5m Connection cable
- (1) USB Drive
- (1) USB-C Cable
- 240Mhz 32-bit Xtensa Dual-Core Microprocessor
- 520Kb SRAM
- 4Mb Flash
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi (Firmware upgrades)
- Bluetooth v4.2 and BLE
- High Contrast Color TFT LCD display
- LED Backlit Capacitive Touch buttons
- Vibration Motor
- USB-C Connectivity
- Grbl 1.1f and newer Support
- FAT32 Flash Drive Support
- RoHS and CE Certified
Easy follow along tutorial videos – awesome community support – top notch documentation
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I just got this setup. The documentation was perfect. Coming from the IT world you just don't find good documentation. so I really appreciate it. with a great interface. a must buy
Wonderful addition to my LEAD 1515 CNC. Very nice to be close to the material and jog the machine around without having to use a laptop. Recommend this to anyone that a great distance between preferred machine location and CNC location.
Best investment ever
I just works, I was up and running in no time. All the core functionality without the need for a computer. You can figure out how to use it without reading a manual, is simple and intuitive.
i purchase this from the uk and ive found openbuilds support nothing short of amazing they are always keen to help with any issues i had. I have used this a fair few times now and i have found it great to use, i find it much more convenient than using my pc, i can set the interface going and use my pc to do other things also the interface doesnt go asleep like my pc mid cut. I am looking foward to future updates and future features to come.