OpenBuilds Modular Table Series
- Ships in 2-3 weeks
Complete your 3D printer, CNC Router, Laser engraver and so much more with the attractive and affordable OpenBuilds Modular Tables Series.
Created with the OpenBuilds Modular Building System, these tables are 100% modular and allow for unlimited customization possibilities.
- Super Easy to Build - Easy to follow along Build Log.
- Easy to Customize - Models and layout included
- Adapts to your needs - Practically unlimited configurations
- Available in 5 convenient sizes - Hardware only option available
- Compatible with OpenBuilds Modular Enclosure Series
Work Table - Machine Table - Lab Table - Garage Table - Conference Table - Office Table
- Series 55: 28" x 28" x 35.5" (720 x 720mm x 901mm)
- Series 510: 28" x 48" x 35.5" (720mm x 1220mmx 901mm)
- Series 1010: 48" x 48" x 35.5" (1220mm x 1220mmx 901mm)
- Series 1510: 48" x 68" x 35.5" (1220mm x 1720mmx 901mm)
- Series 1515: 68" x 68" x 35.5" (1720mm x 1720mmx 901mm)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The table arrived on schedule and was packaged very well. The assembly was easy and the finished product fits my CNC perfectly. The rolling casters are a huge benefit when moving the unit around the workshop. The black aluminum looks very sleek, but does chip very easily so I would be cautious. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
The product met my expectations. I was a little surprised that there was no tool for the 192 screws. My preference would have been a Torx style verses the Allen head screws. I am happy with the end results.
Well I started building a table for my 1515( BIG machine). Plain and simple wood is just to heavy and I am in an apartment...lol. So moving and flexibility is a must. After looking at the table online I chose to purchase it. Very easy install. Extremely strong and I like the storage underneath for wood big plus. Surprisingly the wheels took away almost all the vibration on the floor so my neighbor does not complain. The room is sound proofed as much as I could. It’s a great compliment to the 1515 lead machine. Money well spent. Great work guys