OpenBuilds Modular Table Series
Complete your 3D printer, CNC Router, Laser engraver and so much more with the attractive and affordable OpenBuilds Modular Tables Series.
Created with the OpenBuilds Modular Building System, these tables are 100% modular and allow for unlimited customization possibilities.
- Super Easy to Build - Easy to follow along Build Log.
- Easy to Customize - Models and layout included
- Adapts to your needs - Practically unlimited configurations
- Available in 5 convenient sizes - Hardware only option available
- Compatible with OpenBuilds Modular Enclosure Series
Work Table - Machine Table - Lab Table - Garage Table - Conference Table - Office Table
- Series 55: 28" x 28" x 35.5" (720 x 720mm x 901mm)
- Series 510: 28" x 48" x 35.5" (720mm x 1220mmx 901mm)
- Series 1010: 48" x 48" x 35.5" (1220mm x 1220mmx 901mm)
- Series 1510: 48" x 68" x 35.5" (1220mm x 1720mmx 901mm)
- Series 1515: 68" x 68" x 35.5" (1720mm x 1720mmx 901mm)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Putting it together is at times a 2 person job but if you are patient it can definitely be done solo either way, take your time. I had to cut the legs down 5 inches for my purposes but the table turned out great and solid. Be careful not to over-tighten the hardware though. Also excellent packaging and shipping!
I tried my hardest to price this out with parts from every vendor and kept coming up with close to $700. Then I found this table on OpenBuilds and it's perfect for far less money. And there's instructions and everything is precut. Couldn't be happier!
This table makes moving my cnc around a breeze. You can literally push it with 1 finger.
The table arrived on schedule and was packaged very well. The assembly was easy and the finished product fits my CNC perfectly. The rolling casters are a huge benefit when moving the unit around the workshop. The black aluminum looks very sleek, but does chip very easily so I would be cautious. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
The product met my expectations. I was a little surprised that there was no tool for the 192 screws. My preference would have been a Torx style verses the Allen head screws. I am happy with the end results.